Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday,February 27


Three Frame of Story

Today on February 27, in our concept development class we were divided to eight group of three. Then our teacher Jimmy told us to make three frames sketches on separate piece of paper that could make a story. We had certain amount of time to do that, but I don’t remember how much time we had. After finishing them we put them on a wall to look and vote. We had to decide which one had interesting story and could perfectly visually communicate. The one that I chose won the game, but after listening Jimmy’s explanation about the best story teller, I change my mind. The one that I chose communicate visually but didn’t have interesting story. Anyway, this exercise beside fun gave me a lesson. It helps me to understand how to communicate visually without using any word. I can show the feeling or action by the face impression. That was a little exercise to understand how to make a successful poster or magazine advertisement without using any word. I learned that it is important to know what action or moment I have to choose to tell the story; only the important part of the story tells everything. There could be a long story that could be described by just three frames.

The next thing that we did was to look at a video that was an example of our final project for our concept development class. We had to make a video of 2 to 3 minute about global saving. We have to have a research and we have to  define the massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment