Creative
Briefs
On Monday, February
25, we started our concept development class by playing a very funny game. Our
teacher Jimmy asked us to set like a circle, and then he describes the game that
we had to play. That game was very complicate to be explained but basically we
had to pass thru the conversation and listen carefully to the person next to
us. I enjoyed that game and I had really fun playing it. We had to pass the word
by different tone. For example, if it was a question we have to make it like a
question by our voice and the way that we said. The word went back and fort between
the students with different tone. That was a fun game, but behind that game was
an important lesson that a designer should pay attention to their clients and
make sure that he or she gets the right point. He or she has to ask the massage
and goal many times and define them by their words to the client to make sure
that they understand their clients. Also, the tone and the voice are important.
You might say the same word by different tone that could change the meaning of
the word.
The next
thing that we did was talking about the creative briefs. Jimmy showed us many
different ways of doing that, but the idea was similar just the way of explaining
and defining was different. That was really new thing that I learned about; I haven’t
seen creative brief before, and I had no idea what they are used for. Jimmy
mentioned that writing the main thing of the project is a good way of understanding
it and by showing it to the client you make sure that you get the client’s points
and ideas. Furthermore, it is a contract that could save the designer from future
complains.
No comments:
Post a Comment