Three Sets of Images
On
Monday March, 4 in our concept development class we posted up on the wall our
three magazine’s images that we were assigned to bring. The three images should
not be related to each other, but they have to make an interesting story. We looked at all sets of three images and we should
have recognized the story. Then we each took turn to tell the story that he or
she got from those three pictures. Then we all started to think and used our
creativity and imagination to make different stories from each sets. After
guessing the story of each sets we asked the owner of the images to tell the
real story. Sometimes we get the story right and other time not. Sometimes the
story that students made were more interesting than the real story. I learned
that we can make really good and interesting different stories from the same
three pictures over and over again. I learned that if I take time and think
more open, I can come up with more than one story from sets of pictures. I have
to practice my creativity and imagination because I saw that my classmates made
really good stories from each sets that I couldn’t make them by myself.
My
pictures that I brought were an old man, a bottle of the shampan, and the war
image. I made funny and not real story, but I think our teacher Jimmy didn’t
like because he said that story not goanna happened. The old man was really old
and he was drunk so army would not take him to a war. However, my goal was to
make an unreal story to make my audience laugh. After going thought each sets,
we were asked to make some really good stories from all pictures that we had.
We came up with some interesting and some strange stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment