Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wednesday, March 6


Final Project

The subject of our concept development class on Wednesday, March 6 was talking about our finals. Our teacher Jimmy asked us about our final projects and what we have done for it. Each of us had different ideas about save the planet subject. Most of us have already decided what we goanna do. While jimmy asked our subject, he talked and explained how to make them in order to communicate better. He said that we have to think about and ask ourselves few questions, such as what we want our audiences think, know, fell and do. The starting point is to make a research about our subjects and our points and find related information about that topic. He also mentioned that we have to make sure that our sources are valid.

After going through each person’s ideas, jimmy asked to draw our story board which means the slides that we going to have in our videos. We had to think about the placement, text, sound, and images. While I was working on my story board I explained my slides and idea to jimmy, and I found out that I was choosing a really big massages that are not possible to explain in 2 to 3 minutes. He said if I said one thing would stay on peoples mind, but if I said do many things, people won’t remember them. His explanation helps me to find my direction and work on it instead of playing around and send so many ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment